Microsoft Conference Center
- Across the street from Port Authority (buses and subway)
- Within two blocks of 12 subway lines
- One subway stop from Grand Central Terminal (Metro-North, Amtrak)
- One subway stop away from Penn Station (NJ Transit and Amtrak)
- ADA-compliant step-free access to all of the spaces we will be using
- Male, female, and gender-neutral bathrooms, all with wheelchair stalls
- Dedicated conference room for nursing/feeding mothers
- With advance notice, we can make refrigeration available for milk
If you have any questions, concerns, or potentially unmet needs, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
As environmentally conscious citizens, we highly recommend using public transportation to get to NYC and to the venue. Also, nearby parking is scarce and extremely expensive (~$150/day)!
Your favorite mapping or public transit app likely includes good support for New York City, but we suggest that you take a look at the Citymapper website and mobile apps, which also support ride sharing, bike sharing, ferry, train, and walking directions.