The non-profit DrupalNYC Incorporated and the DrupalNYC community proudly present DrupalCampNYC 2020, the first virtual NYC Drupal conference!
Connect with hundreds of members of the Drupal community from the tri-state area and beyond to collaborate, share knowledge, see old friends, make new friends, find new business opportunities, and help grow the Drupal project.
As you might expect, this year the camp will be virtual in light of COVID-19.
We are still extremely grateful to Microsoft Reactor for having committed to providing the Microsoft Conference Center as our venue before COVID-19 made having a physical conference impossible.
Who should attend?
- People new to Drupal
- Web developers looking to up their game
- Graphic artists and designers
- Project managers
- Site owners
- Content managers
- Marketing professionals
- Those seeking a powerful open-source CMS
Save the date(s)
- Thursday, November 12 - trainings
- Friday, November 13 - NY-themed sessions, BoFs, and opportunities to interact
- Saturday, November 14 - trainings and Contribution Day
What to expect
- New York City flavor and attitude! How you doin’?!?
- Great community
- Engaging, hand-picked NY-themed sessions
- A focus on opportunities for attendees to interact professionally and socially (see Interactive Activities)
- Hands-on trainings
- BoFs (Have one in mind? Submit a BoF and we'll get it scheduled and promoted in advance!)
- Opportunities to contribute, even for those brand-new to Drupal
- Lots of Drupal fun
For more detail, please see our Program and Schedule.
Tickets and cost
*Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we are thrilled to be able to offer all attendees free general admission tickets to DrupalCampNYC 2020! We encourage attendees who are able to make a donation to our non-profit, DrupalNYC Incorporated, when reserving tickets.
To reduce no-shows for our trainings, which have limited capacities, we will charge attendees a deposit for each training ($25 for half day trainings and $50 for full-day trainings), which will be fully refundable once they participate in the training, or which can be donated to our non-profit to support our educational and scientific mission. Exception: we do not charge a deposit for the "Intro to Drupal" training.
We look forward to letting you know more about DrupalCampNYC 2020, including details of our program and opportunities to get involved!