Co-founder & Drupal Practice Lead
Suzanne oversees Evolving’s Web’s design, user experience, and development work. She also provides in-depth Drupal training to clients and thought leadership to the Drupal community.
User-experience and User-interface (UX/UI) Designer
Annika helps organizations translate their branding into a digital context and creates practical and delightful experiences for their users.
Drupal is a powerful tool for building rich digital experiences. Drupal projects often revolve around producing, displaying and organizing content effectively. This course will walk you through the process of creating an effective user experience and content strategy, and planning out how to implement that strategy in Drupal. Whether you're creating a brand new website, migrating to Drupal, or improving on an existing project, you'll learn techniques that will help you build a solid content strategy and a user experience that speaks to your audiences.
You'll come away from the course with knowledge of:
- Defining your audiences and their objectives
- Content inventories and audits
- Analyzing content from a Drupal perspective
- Translating client and business needs into an information architecture
- Strategies for using taxonomies and landing pages effectively
- Creating a great experience for content editors